As an Engineer acquired knowledge in the sector of Telecommunication and have experience of 19 + years as a Qualified Telecommunication Professional and have the knowledge and experience of negotiation skills, stake holder and Vendor Management and playing a pivotal role in Business Analysis and Opportunity Monetization.
Being a General Manager of F@H the covering areas that is under my consciences are:
• O&M of all telco sites & ISP service under DMO
• Infrastructure Maintenance, corrective maintenance of LDP & HH, Periodic maintenance of OH for reducing fault
• Process development for smooth operation
As a General Manager, Head of Regional Governance & Support, Grameenphone Ltd I had worked for about 3 years and under my consciences were:
• Infrastructure Maintenance of CW, steel Infrastructure of telecom tower
• SMU Operation & its life cycle management
• RO Tools (Apps based site access, site locator, Web Base Fiber monitoring, Web SOC, Impulse. SPMS, PSA etc) development & its life cycle management to support field.
• Technical Solution execution for all event like Book Fair, 14Th April, National Parade, New year Celebration, Beach carnival etc.
Also worked as:
• Head of Regional O & M support (ROMS), Grameenphone Ltd.
• Head of Dhaka Region (ROD)
• GM & Head of BRTS O&M
• DGM & Head of Regional O&M, Bogra(ROB)
Developed career in a dynamic organization to support & explore new way of work with the experience I gathered from Grameenphone in Operational & execution domain. Worked collaboratively with team members to achieve common goals, while maintaining responsibilities and commitments.